Tuesday 21 April 2009

Welkommen alle sammen!

A very warm welcome to

LITTLE MISS NORWAY


Over the next few weeks I hope to have this blog up and running (to my liking!) but at the moment I'm just getting used to navigating my way around here, so please bear with me!


In the meantime, here's a little video of a song that all those who know me would say is probably on my list of top 10 tunes by my favourite band, a-ha (well it is all things 'Norwegian' here and I do have norsk heritage, so there you go!!


Looking forward to chatting some more in the not too distant future!



Mange Klem!



Marie


xxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Oh, cool!

    A new blog from Norway... ;-)

    Welcome to the world of global bloggers. There are not too many Norwegian blogs here. I came across your internet diary accidentally and thought it would be a good idea to say "hi".

    Hi, Little Miss Norway! Enjoy blogging...

    Regards from Germany,

    you-wee / Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei!

    Well it's nice to know that you like my blog but I don't live in Norway - just my ancestors were from there - but it's a few generations back now, but like you, I love Norway - it's my favourite place on the earth!

    The reason for my name was back in 2005, I was having lunch in Copenhagen, when I guy started speaking to me in Norwegian - so I told him (in English!) that I only spoke a little norsk, but he was convinced that I was actually norwegian, but this happens all the time (if not scandinavian of some sort!) when I'm on holiday for some reason, so there's something in my genes, anyhow, after a long conversation with this guy about how much I loved his homeland, he called me a real 'Little Miss Norway' and so after that, I decided if I were to ever set up my own business selling my crafts, then that's what I should be called, as I never seem to stop thinking about the place and at times have even been known to think in norsk, so for someone who's certainly nowhere near fluent, I find that amazing at times!!

    Looking forward to seeing you here again!

    I think I'm most definitely going to enjoy it here!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete