Thursday 10 June 2010

IT'S HOLIDAY TIME..........YAY!




Well I spent yesterday playing 'dress up' and having fun deciding what to take with me on my holiday - but this little lot have made it onto the 'list' for sure!

Just a few pieces of Odd Molly this time, as I'm planning to take a whole batch of duds I've made for myself, plus other bits and bobs, like my lovely new Calou clogs, these pretty little flatties from Zara, a new one piece (can only just call it that!) along with my favourite customised VB jeans which will go well with the costume - bit of a 'statement' piece for me, but it looks rather fab on! LOL


Then there's my lovely beach towel from 'Vive Maria' that I never got to use last summer!



Right then, I'm off for some fun in the sun - see you soon!



Mange Klem!



Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment