Tuesday 8 June 2010

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A BERRY DRESS WITH A FIELDS OF LACE TUNIC?........



A Dragonfly or should I say Oyenstikker to the Norwegian folk here - cue for a wonderful song by a Mr Furuholmen methinks!

And this is the final version of this that I will make, as I'm giving up on it for good! This one has turned out like a cross between my Berry Dress and the non-existent FOL I'm still coveting! :-(

As you can see, it has elements of both dresses in the design.

Notice the little Dragonfly trinket at the neckline? See, that's how it got it's name - plus, I was listening to the song at the time - well I couldn't really called it a 'Field Of Berries Dress' could I? LOL



Looks nice on tho, especially with the pink boudoir wrap!

And for those of you curious about the song, here it is!

Still prefer Mortens version tho!


Klem!


Mxx

































2 comments:

  1. I think the dress is wonderful! So nice!
    Hugs
    Adela


    Bidra med en bättre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dear!

    Hugs right back to you!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete