Monday 22 November 2010

ITEM FOR SALE.....


Hey there lovelies!

I'm offering this beautiful winter white shrug/cowl for sale now as the customer who ordered it paid a deposit then, reversed the payment and now won't answer my emails - very strange, but there you go!

It's a M/L size and does look wonderful on - perfect for winter, and let's face it, it's going to be a cold one!

It's made in a wonderfully soft pure merino wool which is glorious and looks fabulous on. I have one in a dark powder as you can see here....


The nice thing about them is that they can be pulled up around the neck and worn like a scarf/cowl, and then once you take your coat off, you can pull it down over your shoulders like I'm doing here and wear it like a shrug, so it's very versatile!

The yarn was very expensive, but I'm offering it for sale at £45.00 (excl of P&P) as it's of no use to me - this is a 'one-off' price so if you're interested, please leave me a message here - first come, first served methinks!


** SOLD **



Right then, back to some housework and knitting!




Stor Klem!




Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment