Saturday 30 April 2011

What a beautiful day it was………

akatebrud


And wasn’t she the most beautiful of royal brides?  Not to say that there haven’t been a many more before her – you only have to look at Mette Marit of Norway and Crown Princess Viktoria of Sweden to name a few, but when I saw the dress yesterday morning, I immediately told anyone who would listent to me that this was a modern day take on Grace Kelly’s wedding dress – even down to the lily of the valley in the bouquet – and immediately had to rush to find one of my many books about her to prove it!


grace-kelly-wedding-dress-pictures-96058


Don’t you think there are comparisons to be made?


grace-kelly


Princess Graces dress still is my all time favorite and to me, she will always be the epitome of what a princess should look like.


1_2419562TS1304078584855_slot100slotWide75ArticleFull-386x500


But our Catherine, in this modern day take of it, took my breath away – she looked absolutely magnificent and so regal.



And in the village, a lovely day was had by all as we celebrated well into the evening.



Stor klem og ha en god helg!




Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment