Tuesday 26 July 2011

Competition















Not really in the mood for posting at this time, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving away these lovely little wristlets in a prize draw, via my Little Miss Norway Facebook page.


If you want to add your name to the hat, please follow the link on my page here and become a fan of Little Miss Norway. The competition closes at 8pm (BST) tonight. Good luck everyone!


Just to let you know that I am aware that I have comments which have been posted here, but unfortunately, due to some technical hitch, I can't access them!  As soon as blogger sorts this out for me, I will reply to them all, sorry about this!


Wishing you all a lovely day!


Stor klem!


Mxx



2 comments:

  1. Hei!
    Så fine :) Så kreativ (produktiv) og fingernem du er!!! Må være gøy å få til !!!

    Fortsatt god sommer!

    Klem Anette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack så mycket för era vänliga kommentarer, önskar dig en bra sommar också

    Kram!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete