Wednesday 14 September 2011

SALE TIME–I need the space again!

CLOTHES RACK2


Trust me, I really do, as there just isn’t any room left to store my wares in my craft room right now! Sad smile


So then, as I make up my mind what I’m going to do from now on, I’m getting rid of a few things so here they are. All items are exclusive of P&P…..


HEIDI LONG 3


**  HEIDI Long Dress - £60.00, size 1  **


Very pretty dress which cost more than this to make, but it has to go!  Will fit up to a large Odd Molly size1, provided you’re not large busted.


GREY SWEET HEART SHORTS


**  GREY SWEET HEART SHORTS – Size 1, special price, £20.00  **


Made from a lovely soft 4 ply cotton, finished with a pretty beige cotton crocheted belt. Will fit up to a small size 2, as will the Powder pair.


PERFECT POWDER SWEET HEARTS SHORTS



**  POWDER ‘SWEET HEART’ SHORTS - size 1, special price, £30.00  **


A perfect shade of Powder, these are made in an organic 4 ply cotton, finished with pretty little crocheted bows and a contrasting powder pink cotton belt. This cotton yarn is no longer available, so if you are interested in a pair of powder coloured shorts, now's the time to buy them! 


If you would like to purchase any of the above items, please contact me at my email address here.


Happy shopping and thanks for dropping by!


Stor klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment