Wednesday 2 November 2011

VIVE MARIA LEGWARMERS –update……

VIVE MARIA LEGWARMERS2


I've had a lot of enquiries about these legwarmers since yesterday and have some for sale now, so I thought I’d come back and do an update.


As with anything in design and development, you revise a pattern or whatever you're working on, till you reach the point where you’re happy with the end result, which I have thankfully, arrived at now!


But along the way, I made a number of legwarmers, which came out in differing sizes, and so I have a couple of pairs which some customers might find meet their requirements.


This chalk pair here were the very first ones I made, so have come out a little smaller than those I make now. They are all 57cm long, but this pair, without elastication  at the top of the leg, are 41cm.


VIVE MARIA LEGWARMERS4


Some ladies like a bit of stretch, others prefer not, so it’s down to the customers personal choice I guess, but you can see that this pair are very slim fitting.


They would be ideal on a taller lady with slim legs, and so I’m offering my very first pair ever made at a special price of £60.00 (excl of P&P)





DARK GREY ‘VIVE MARIA’S’


VIVE MARIA LEGWARMERS DK GREY3


As you can see, the dark grey pair are a little more ‘forgiving’ and are at the standard size that I’ve arrived at now.


Once again, this pair are 57cm long, and at the top of the leg, they stretch (once again without elastic at the moment) to 46cm.


These beauties are in a wonderfully soft pure merino yarn, and so these are being offered for sale at £70.00 (excl of P&P)


I hope everyone understands that they are far more time consuming to make than a pair of wristwarmers, and have a lot of finishing's on them, but given how much others are charging for legwarmers in an acrylic mix, when mine are pure wool, I guess it’s not a bad price to pay really for something that has been handcrafted - and as the little charms on the crocheted ties say "Made with love"!



VIVE MARIA LEGWARMERS CHALK5


I can make them in any colour (with the exception of black, as it’s just too hard on the eyes – even dark grey was a struggle for me!)


And if anyone is up for a pair with contrasting ties and garter tops, then I’d love to make a pair like this!


They would look something like the armwarmers I recently made here……


VIVE MARIA POWDER PURPLE2


Well enough from me, I’m off to do something wonderfully domestic!  Sad smile




Have a lovely day, and many thanks to all who have expressed an interest!




Stor klem til deg!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment