Friday 27 April 2012

Welcome to my next venture, the wonderful world of Thumbelina Von Bumblechops

TVB AD CAMPAIGN 1


Well it was only a matter of time before I started making clothes and accessories for wee little pixies, but this beauty gave me the inspiration – even if it did take me a year to get round to it! She liked to wear her Mummy’s Engel wristwarmers, as legwarmers as you can see here....


SIMONE 1


Cute or what?…….


And now here she is, a year later (almost!) with a pair of her own, named in her honour……


MINOO 1


For more information, please head over to my new blogspot, Thumbelina Von Bumblechops for more information…..


If you’re interested tho, please either leave a message for me here, or contact me at littlemissnorway@btinternet.com



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, thanks for dropping by!




Stor klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment