Wednesday 8 August 2012

Crème de la crème - Luxury Boudoir……

CDLC BOUDOIR PINK WRAP5 AD

Oh this has been a pure joy to make – in fact, I couldn’t wait to finish it! Smile

Found this beautiful embroidered cotton lawn fabric recently, and what makes it so wonderful are the scattering of sequins all over it……

CREME DE LA CREME BOUDOIR 1

I soon realised I had to do something special with it, but couldn’t make my mind up – till one night as I lay in bed, it came to me – a Boudoir wrap, but one a little bit more special and luxurious this time……

CDLC BOUDOIR PINK WRAP1 ADV

Yes,  a beautiful floor length version of my Boudoir wrap!

CDLC BOUDOIR PINK WRAP2

Like I said, I wanted it to be special, so as I couldn’t find matching laces, I decided to hand dye my own – all of them!

DSC_2599

It was a labour of love which I enjoyed immensely, and so a Boudoir wrap deserved a special pair of shorts to match……

CDLC BOUDOIR PINK SHORTS1 AD

Yes indeed, they are a pair of shorts, just look like a skirt, but they’re nice and floaty on when you walk in them! Didn’t want the usual type for this set….

CDLC BOUDOIR PINK SHORTS2

Love how the lace panel on the bottom came out – such a lovely pale blue colour, complete with matching bows……

CDLC BOUDOIR SET PINK2

Can’t wait to wear it, but I am saving it for a special occasion! Winking smile


And with that, onto the next piece of fabric I found……

AND ANOTHER LUXE BOUDOIR

A divine pale turquoise version of the same fabric, with pretty little sequins dotted here and there – oh and hand dyed matching lace, ready to be made up…..

Still don’t know if I should make another Boudoir set, a floor length version of the ‘Herlig’ Kaftan with this wonderful fabric, or offer it to a customer to be made up to their requirements – decisions, decisions!

Watch this space then……Winking smile

Thanks for dropping by – wishing you all a wonderful evening, have fun!

Stor Klem!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment