Monday 17 December 2012

It’s the most wonderful time of the year……

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT JUL Ad

Especially when you look as pretty and festive as lovely Maria does! What a wonderful shot this is! She’s wearing a beautiful combination from Odd Molly, finished off my with sweet little ‘Vive Maria’ legwarmers, named in honour of us both! Smile

MARIA CHALK LEGWARMERS1

And here they are, made to go with the sweetest of knitted dresses from Odd Molly’s winter collection of 2011, one of my all time favourite dresses. As you can see, Maria’s pair of legwarmers are longer than the normal version I make, as she has beautiful long legs, lucky girl! Winking smile

MARIA VINTAGE CHALK AND RED 1

As you can see, the combination matches perfectly…..

MARIA JUL VM PHOTSHOOT10

I have so many stunning photos of Maria from Henrik, that frankly I’m spoilt for choice, so feast your eyes on them all!

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT5

Such a festive outfit, perfectly put together….

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT6

In a perfect snowy setting….

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT1

Close up detail of the pretty Odd Molly hat and scarf…..

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT7

I love this shot! Smile

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT11

Looks like Maria had lots of fun that day!

MARIA JUL VM PHOTSHOOT CLOSEUP

Absolutely adorable!

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT9

Look at the little booties……

MARIA JUL VM PHOTSHOOT14

I really was spoilt for choice with all these wonderful photo’s – I adore this one!

MARIA JUL VM PHOTOSHOOT2

By the looks of things, it really was a fun day in the snow! How wonderful is this?! Smile

These ‘Vive Maria’ legwarmers can be made to order, so if you’re interested, please contact me at the usual address of…..

littlemissnorway@btinternet.com

I hope you’re all getting into the festive spirit, wherever you may be, and if you’re not, then I’m sure these wonderful photo’s will help you along the way!

Once again, many, many thanks to beautiful Maria, for rolling around in the snow and having fun, and to the immensely talented photographer, Henrik Bergstedt for creating magic - once again, I’m indebted to you both!

Many Thanks for dropping by, wishing you all a wonderful evening!

Stor Klem!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment